The challenge of PRO EXTOUR
Tourism and travel have changed dramatically is will change most after 2020 and we go to the main stakeholders in the sector to study the new trends.
Based on this we elaborate:
- a regional needs assessment report and action plan for encouraging the heritage and culture-based experiential tourism in the BSB,
- inventories of business models, heritage- and culture-based activities and events,
- an on-line repository of resources and tools for experiential tourism,
- a cross-border network of Black Sea Hubs on experiential tourism,
- international conferences and fair on digital technologies, heritage- and culture-based experiential tourism in the BSB.
The transnational cooperation has a high added value since it mobilises the capacity of the regional actors and leads to tailor-made solutions, economic and social viability in tourism and hospitality.
275 total views, 1 views today